Friday, June 12, 2009

Challenge #6 - Fun in the Sun


Its Summertime!!


Its hot as can be, kids are out of school so its time to head to the beach! or pool!! or just into the AC! LOL!


Challenge 6 is for you to make something summery.


Our Design Team has some amazing and stunning cards for you to get some inspiration!! Please leave them some love if you like their card!!


The prize for this challenge is................................



Basic Grey Collection Pack 12"X12" LIME RICKEY

Can't wait to see all of your projects!


7 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Great challenge! I hope to play along.

Candy said...

The cards are fantastic!! I don't think mine will do at all. However I have been asked by Mindy to play so I have been trying to put my information into Mr. Linky. I don't think it is working??
Will try some more.........
Hugs,

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here is my card
Katie

Unknown said...

Lovely summery challenge & fab DT cards

Jan x

SemSee said...

Gorgeous DT cards and fab challenge! I've only just found you guys - so glad I did! :o)
Hugs, Sem x

Janet said...

I made another card for this challenge:)
hugs

Lisa T said...

Fun challenge! I messed up with my first link and didn't copy the whole URL. So, I have two links in Mr. Linky. Sorry!!!

I'm looking forward to the next challenge. :)