Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Our current challenge is to create a project that features Thanksgiving Dinner in some way. You can use elements of Thanksgiving Dinner, pictures of Thanksgiving Dinner, recipes, whatever you have as long as it relates in some way to Thanksgiving Dinner. Here are the creations our fabulous Design Team has come us with and we would love to see what you have created. This challenge will run through Thanksgiving Day and our next challenge will be posted on Black Friday (after I'm back from hitting the sales of course). The prize for this challenge will be a 6 x 6 paper pack from Basic Grey- Eskimo Kisses. This paper pack can be seen here. It is fabulous like all their papers and will be excellent to use for Christmas cards.

Stephanie


Chrissy


Mindy


Sheri


Lelia
Laura



1 comment:

Debra Pate said...

I posted my layouts for the Thanksgiving Dinner challenge on my blog. This challenge gave me a push to get last years Thanksgiving photos scrapbooked. I am going to take them with me for everyone to see when we get together this year.

http://debrapate.blogspot.com