Friday, February 5, 2010

We're Back!!!!!!!

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog is officially back from vacation! We are ready to inspire you with a fun Valentine's challenge. I'm sure you have all heard people raving about the adorable little mailboxes you can find in the Target dollar spot. Well, that is our challenge. Show us how you have decorated mini mailboxes. Caution, this is a long post I wanted you to see all the different angles of the mailboxes the Design Team has created. Mr Linky is at the end for you to link your project.

The prize for this challenge will be a set of 2 acrylic blocks and various different rubber stamps on EZ Mount for all occasions.

Mindy





Chrissy





Leanne





Froggy




Lelia



Laura


Stephanie




Sheri


If you can't find one at your Target, there are options, you can cut one from paper using the cricut Lovestruck cartridge like Stephanie did, or you can google and find a template to print out and use yourself. They also sell a little larger version at Michaels. I usually give these to my daughter's teachers and coaches each year full of candy, but I'm sure you guys can come up with some other clever uses for them.


5 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

These are all PRECIOUS!!! I've been meaning to go to Target to get one of these mail boxes...I think I really do need to now! LOL

Sheri said...

Everything is adorable! I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone else does!

Sheri said...

The projects are all adorable and I cannot wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Wende said...

These mailboxes are terrific!

Brenda said...

I have linked up to the challenge. Love what everyone else has done!